MTaur

MTaur
MTaur

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Trying to pitch a freelance article

Yeah, so that's why I've been posting so much D3 content lately.  Well, that, and because D3 sucks, but I can't find anything approaching comprehensiveness on the subject yet.

I've finally distilled it to a list of points and some punchy obligatory jpgs, but I'm not sharing it until I've made some rounds and tried to sell it somewhere.  Hopefully you'll be getting a hyperlink instead of a blog post sometime in the next week or so.

EDIT:  Apparently some publications aren't all about punchy zingers and obligatory jpgs, and obligatory templates that include the word "badass".  This can be done.  It might be a totally different piece than what I started with, but it might be better this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment