MTaur

MTaur
MTaur

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Time running out

Well, I got a late start on writing that up and now it's Sunday, so I can't be blamed for not hearing back over the course of 0-2 business days + a weekend since the time I started pitching (rejections either).  Still, I absolutely will need to either have clear, established editorial interest, or I will have to post what I have late Monday night for the sake of making it on time to pre-empt the D3 launch (while hanging onto the slimmer hope that it's acceptable to replace the post with a link later).

I guess in the future I should try harder to come up with less time-sensitive pitches so I don't end up in weird, tense situations like this.  This one's sort of a sore spot, though, what with it being The Disappointment of the Decade Hopefully Everyone Learned A Lot From in the gaming world.

No comments:

Post a Comment