MTaur

MTaur
MTaur

Thursday, January 16, 2014

I've slowly been learning Flash



MINOTAURRRR!

That's an animated gif. The Flash movie version has the same content, only it looks better. See it on DeviantArt.

I also have an animated logo for DimOnion on DeviantArt. I would like to add sound to both soon, but I have hardware issues that I'll have to resolve first.

Not much in this post content-wise when it comes to gaming, but I would like to turn my Flash skills in that direction.

Eventually. Someday. Maybe.

P.S. - The Insider may or may not be OP as it stands now. I do know that it's probably still worth buying sometimes even if it costs $5, and that it slows the game waaaaaay down if it costs $4, so I'll probably test it as a $5 card and update accordingly. There may also be an issue with Job Creator having the potential to perpetually bankrupt players who fall behind in a four-player game, which is a Very Bad Thing I'll Have To Think About. Sorry for the lack of updates, hypothetical readers!

1 comment:

  1. Hey that turned out pretty good! I still need to learn Flash, I was supposed to learn it in school, but "we didn't have enough time."

    ReplyDelete